ManHunt 2

Guest House

ManHunt 2, sequel to Man Hunt (duh.) Has been released (depending on where you live). What thinks ye?

It's a super super super, i mean like MEGA super controversial series. If you don't know the game(s), you wake up in a facility where people are trying to kill for for there own motives (professional obligation, money, just for the heck of it). You, of course, get to kill the killers in a colourful variety of ways, using all sorts of weapons and brutal murdering techniques. Some people are principally opposed to the concept, some people don't mind or don't care. What do you think.

I personally am (twisted) looking forward to trying the game. I'm not a generally violent person in life and I don't take satisfaction in the (real) pain of others, unless they really, REALLY deserve it, or compromise my Nutella sandwiches. I'm not so much interested in the sense of "Hey yeah! Let's kill a bunch of dudes by mutilating their spines with a pair of garden sheers", but as a gamer I am genuinely interested in the development of the game. Like, how it was created, what are the boundaries, how does the story progress. I also happen to love Macabre, which doesn't contribute towards my rational decision making when it comes to these kinds of..rational decisions...that need....making :D

^

|_________(summary) What do you think about Man Hunt 2?

I suppose it can relieve some stress?

But in order to get a game like this I think they should make sure that it game goes to people mentally mature enough to handle such a game. By this I mean this game shouldn't be going to those rich 12 year olds that just get their parents to buy games like this for them and their parents don't even care what games they're buying.

I remember when I wanted to buy CS (counter-Strike) my mom made sure that there wasn't any things unsuitable for me at the time. I was probably like 14-15 and she thought I was mature enough to play the game so yea..

• 2 months later...

It's out!?

I usually don't miss this kind of stuff.

Played the first one all the way through. No big plot, though, you get bored after a while. It felt like a wannabe-hitman-47 to me.

EDIT: I see, it's not for PC... That's why I missed it. :)

Edited by ozZiiiii

• 1 month later...
Guest Fuzzerker

I'm not too interested in it.

The gameplay simply wasn't all that good. The gore and violence dont really bother me, and I think its lame that certain countries outlaw games, I also think it is stupid that the ESRB can pretty much make it so a game wont sell by rating it AO.

but, when deciding what games to get, i mostly look at gameplay, so im not to interested in manhunt