EE about Psychology

mandymay

I know this may not be of great help but if you are planning to do your EE about the correlation between video games and violence, please do not do it. This topic has been done a million times and it is not original at all. The examiners will probably get bored as soon as they see the title page of your essay. I am sorry for being this rude but please do not do topic 'b'.

Edited by godofib

• 2 months later...

What I have learnt from doing my own extended essay is that there are two things which should be kept in mind. It's an argumentative research essay.

So firstly you need to have an argument and you need to explore that.

Secondly you need to have loads of research to back up your argument.

I'm pretty sure there is tons of research on the topic you've chosen, other than Bandura's Bobo. When you start doing research for your extended essay you'll be surprised about the amount of research there is out there. So before you finalize your topic research a little bit and if you think you can write a strong argumentative research paper then finalize your title.

Oh and chose a topic you are personally interested in. Even if it's really random. You will have to spend a lot of time doing your extended essay so if you want it to be good, make it enjoyable for you.

Good luck!

Edited by saya