Studying Economics

Hey Guys !!

Im a junior and this is my first year of Economics.

Well right now we are doing the equilibrium and price control, buffer stocks.

So far so good but frankly Im struggling a bit with this subject.

So far we had like two test and I always got the average grade.

I asked my teacher and he said that my problem is that I explain everything too superficial.

He told me to analyze everything more in depth and not just saying something and moving on to the other topic.

For example we wrote a test on the characteristics of market economies and i got 5 points out of 10, he said that in order to get a better grade I had to develop my points much better and I should have discussed in detail and explain everything.

Can you give me maybe some useful tips how to get a better grade ? I mean I know that next time I have to explain everything in detail but still I would really appreciate it.

Moreover do you know a good/ useful websites or books ?

Thanks in advance :D

For example we wrote a test on the characteristics of market economies and i got 5 points out of 10, he said that in order to get a better grade I had to develop my points much better and I should have discussed in detail and explain everything.

it all sounds a bit too vague for me...could you please make it a bit more specific or provide more details so i can understand exactly what your looking for?

are you talking about market structure, demand, supply, equilibrium etc?

and also what did you write to get the 5/10?