Can I do the IB in different schools?

Sara

I did that, but found it to be a very burdening transition. For example in languages, different schools have different book selections. I had to do a lot of catching up for my A1 and A2 language courses. It is also likely that the schools have progressed in a different pace from each other, so you might find yourself either catching up in all your subjects or being way ahead. IAs will be a big ordeal in case you're the only who hasn't done them!

You should also check that you're on schedule with the EE and TOK essay. If you can figure those out, I think you'll do okay. Good luck! It's not easy, but if you really want to do it, it's definitely possible.

• 8 months later...

I have finished my IB 1 year, but we are moving to a different country, with a different language which will be problematic, but they have every subject I need, apart from A1 SL Which I will be happy to do as Self Study.

I would be interested to know how moving to another school worked with you eventually.