History EE title

asian

I think that all three of the topics are lacking creativity and uniqueness. It is much better if your EE is something that was not investigated before or at least it is not as popular in the world. I mean, your second topic, "Hitler's genocide policies" is too broad. Really all of your topics represented here are too broad. You can definitely find a lot fo information on that and you will not fit it all in 4,000 words. Think of a topic that is very specific because you only have 4,000 words to write the paper.

Yes, 4,000 words might seem like a lot right now when you have not started working yet, but it really is not that much at all!

Edited by Peachez
  • Like 1

I think that all three of the topics are lacking creativity and uniqueness. It is much better if your EE is something that was not investigated before or at least it is not as popular in the world. I mean, your second topic, "Hitler's genocide policies" is too broad. Really all of your topics represented here are too broad. You can definitely find a lot fo information on that and you will not fit it all in 4,000 words. Think of a topic that is very specific because you only have 4,000 words to write the paper.

Yes, 4,000 words might seem like a lot right now when you have not started working yet, but it really is not that much at all!

No no, there just the topic that i was gonna base my quesiotn on but i cant think of anything.

B4 my quest. was : To what extent was (personal gain) OR (ambitions for the greater good) a motivation for the conspiraotrs of the Failed assasination attempt to kill Hitler on July 20 1944.

but that was way to hard and complex

Another one is :

The use of the Atomic Bomb in WW2

Wats a good question realating to America dropping the atomic bomb on Japan

----------------------------

To what extent did WWI promote women's equality in Great Britain during and immediately after the war?

----------------------------

Also how can i form a question on these topics :

- Imperialism and the partition of Africa

- Effect of Treaty of Versailles on the German Economy, leading to the economic crisis in 1923

WATS the best topic and a good question on it?

thanks

thnks

Topics i consider are:

• Imperialism and the partition of Africa *
  • Hitlers genocide pollicies ** --> like but maybe to commmon
  • The Use of the Atomic Bomb during the Second World War ***
  • to what extent did economic factors help in the rise of the Nazis. **

• To what extent did WWI promote women's equality in Great Britain during and immediately after the war?
  • To wat extent was (personal gain) or (ambitions for the greater good) a motivation for the conspirators that took part in the failed assassination attempt to kill Hitler on July 20 1944?

I wanted to do these 2 but they were to boring & hard

Also:

Effect of Treaty of Versailles on the German Economy, leading to the economic crisis in 1923 (but it was too common)

Edited by Ruan Chun Xian
Please use the edit button.

Ok, first, making ten threads on the same topic is not going to help. It will be a lot easier if you kept all your questions in one thread so people can keep track of them. They will be more likely to reply that way.

Second, text speak is not allowed on the forum, so please spell out all your words, even in thread titles.

Third, you are right that most of the topics you have mentioned are very common, but that might actually be a good thing as it would give you a lot of resources to use. A History EE is supposed to be supported by a lot of resources so doing an obscure topic may not help you.

For the imperialism and Africa topic, you may want to choose one country - British imperialism? Perhaps look at the effects of World War I (or II) on British imperialism in Africa?

Atomic bomb: The most obvious would be What were the most important factors leading to the dropping of the A-bomb, but also very very very cliched. Try instead, How significant was/were X (and Y) as a factor leading to the atomic bomb on Japan...

Still to be honest I would stay away from the atomic bomb unless you have some significant point you want to make. It's rather cliched, as I said.

• Like 1

but How should i research and structure the Imperialism question?

I finally found a good question:

How did Britain Utilise India and Africa to help them become the most powerful nation in Europe?

ill talk about routes, empires, labour and materials

IS THIS A GOOD QUESTION

Please don't shout, writing in capitals is shouting! Your question is far too broad right now. First of all, you cannot do both Africa and India, you're spreading yourself far too thin. Secondly, your question is still hugely broad even if it read "How did Britain Utilize India to Help Them Become the Most Powerful Nation in Europe". You're not defining the time period and there are far too many ways for discussion in 4,000 words. You really need to look at one (or max two) factors that contributed to Britain's imperialist success.

• Like 1

How did Britain Utilise India and Africa to help them become the most powerful nation in Europe?

1. You are assuming that Britain was at some point the most powerful nation in Europe - I'm not saying it wasn't, but it's an assumption you should not make, especially not this early in the research timeline.

2. You need a time period

3. You can't do both India and Africa. Africa is a continent, with several British colonies, and alone would already be too much to talk about. Pick one country.

4. Utilise in what way?

5. Routes of what? What empire (you can't talk about the entire British empire)? What labour and material, specifically?

A more appropriate question would be along the lines of: How did the economic impacts of British imperialism in [country] during [time period] affect its standing power in Europe? - This would means you would have to define where Britain stood in Europe during this time period, and how much this was due to its colonisation of the said country.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot you guys were really helpful.

I no i should do my own reasearch but at the last mnute i found out the problems with my original quesation so i needded help to reach my deadline.

i showed it to my teacher and he was amazed by how broad it was, but he helped me shortened it.