Sign in to follow this  

IB HL Maths Option Help

Hey guys

First post :P

I am a grade 12 student doing the Series and DiffEq option, and I have to say that despite getting predicted a 7 in maths I don't get it at ALL. We just did a test on sections A B and C, and I scored a 39%.

Is there any online tutorial or guide I can use to revise from? I honestly thought I got it but now I realize I don't at all..

Please help someone XD

My resource for this topic was chapters 10 and 11 in the textbook "Stewart Calculus 6e, Early Transcendentals", which can be found through torrenting or other such things, if you know where to look. Apart from that, if you have any specific questions, feel free to post here or drop me a PM, and I'll be able to answer them for you, most likely, as I did the same option last year, and took a university course that includes that material.

You could try buying the Cambridge book that covers this option. My friend bought it for the Stat option and found it very helpful.