Internal Assessment - Design on Frameword 'PROTEINS'

The Cheshire Cat

I've got to write a Design part of Lab Report, mainly come up with a research on proteins. Of course it's got to obey all these rules you know like being realistic and possible to conduct in a school lab. It seems quite simple (proteins, denaturation, eggs, blah, blah) but when it comes down to it I can't think of anything good. I'd appreciate your help, maybe someone has already done sth like that?

It really needs to be your design. We can't give it to you. But that doesn't mean it needs to be really original or complicated. Maybe you can do some research on eggs [chicken or whatever you'd use] to spark something. Just keep it super simple. When we do our introductions, we're supposed to look up famous experiments relating to ours. Perhaps you can do that, just backwards, where you perform a variation on an experiment you've seen. The good thing is you can mess around with pH or heat and some indicators and you've got a fun, easy experiment.