Sign in to follow this  

Schoolies

hey :P

i was just wondering where everyone went or is going to schoolies (after school celebrations) ?

cause i'm thinking about Bali, and want to know if anyone else has gone to bali for schoolies.

You have a whole year until your exams, still!! :P

We went camping for a week after exams, waited for everybody's exams to finish (IB ends really early compared to normal UK courses) and then went to Ibiza. Not quite the same as Bali but I suspect not too dissimilar - very English, lots of drinking, lots of clubbing! It was an absolute cultural void, but pretty fun.

Most of my year is going to Ibiza (yea you guessed it drinkfest). But me and a couple of friends are getting a good old Autozug(car train) to Croatia, spend a few days on the beach and then drive back through Hungary and Czechoslovakia, stopping off at Budapest and Prague, I can't wait!

We went to a beach resort...and had a crazy adventure, including wading around in a muddy lily pond, destroying all the flowers looking for a thong (aka flip-flop). Fun times.