How many IB students do you have in your school?

cyrenazbib

In my school, in year 12, we have 10 students. (all girls)

Everyone makes it look as though IB students are super impressive smart kids, but to be honest, in my school we dont have any geniuses, just hard workers. And we all pretty much get goodish grades.

So yeah i was just wondering... how many students in your school are doing IB? and are you guys out there particularly smart?

:P

I really have no clue the amount of my school, but I would say approximately 125 students are in my class. I'm basing this off the fact that there are only 5 language classes for sophomores and each have ~25 students. Most of the ones who don't like it and/or aren't qualified will drop out next year. I would say about 4% are actual geniuses, not including myself. Everyone in IB knows who they are and expects them to be the billionaires of the world in years to come.

Edited by Courtface

About 40 total. I can only speak for my year though. Some of us are brilliant in some subjects, and some of us are better than average in some subjects. Everyone struggles with time management, and we always have room for improvement, but we're all doing IB because we want to, which is important, in my opinion.

Edited by sweetnsimple786

There are around 90 students this year but I know many people are going to drop out because they think it's too hard. Everyone has issues with time management and being organized.

Today one of my friends had a 75 minute french presentation and she thought it was actually next week. She was in a group and everyone was mad because she didn't know her lines, which made everyone confused. That's the second time she's done that though.

Not too sure about my entire school (which has about 1200 students), but in my year (grade 11) there are 22 full IB students...I suspect quite a few of us will drop out next year. I wouldn't say that any of us are geniuses, we just work hard at it.

Last year we only had 2 students graduate from full IB.