IB Physics HL Exam questions solved on Youtube

MitchCampbell

Hi again. Here are some links to a past IB Exam solved on Youtube. I've just posted these, so perhaps wait 15-20 minutes after this is posted to view the videos - they sometimes look blurry until they've been fully processed. I'll be posting more as I do them.

-Mitch

IB Physics HL exam: November 2008, Paper 1:

Paper 1. Questions 1 and 2 (diameter of a proton, fundamental units).

Paper 1. Questions 3 and 4 (uncertainty, acceleration vs time graph).

Paper 1. Questions 5, 6, 7 (equations of motion, forces, newton's second law).

Paper 1. Questions 8, 9, 10 (momentum, power, circular motion).

Paper 1. Questions 11, 12 (gravitational field strength, 2d projectiles).

• Like 2

Hi again, everyone. I received a message from the IB saying that I need to take down my videos since they show IB exam questions. I had to comply with their request, and so I'm sorry to say that the exam videos are gone. :P

However, this actually frees me up to do something I've been thinking about for a while now: I'm starting a new thread where students can post a request for a particular topic within the IB curriculum. Then depending on what responses there are, I'll sit down and do a set of videos for that topic.

-It's too bad that I had to take down the videos, but this can turn into a good thing - you can now request specific topics for help and I'll be able to target my videos to what you'd like to learn. My goal here is to help you out! So look out for my thread that should be up soon.

Mitch

Mod Edit- Mitch's new thread: http://www.ibsurvival.com/topic/7816-ib-physics-sl-or-hl-topics-you-would-like-to-see-as-youtube-videos/