Chem engineering in Mcmaster and abt other unis in Canada

RAfter

Is it worth applying to Mcmaster for chem engineering.Any good unis apart from UOT,Waterloo,UBC and Mcgill for Chem Engineering. How is track 3 engineering programme in UOT and Mcgill. Can current mcgill/UOT students provide their views on Track 3 option. Do all unis in Canada provide accomdation for 4 yrs. How easy is it to find accomadation outside the Uni.Any advice on application process.

Thanks

Justin

Just apply to McMaster anyways since you'll be using the Ontario university application form and applying for other Ontario universities are free. I wouldn't recommend you to the chemical engineering since its not very good. McMaster has a great Health program that is great for anybody who is considering medicine. But if you are set on chemical engineering, UBC, McGill and U of T would be great places to apply. I don't know about off campus residence but I know that UBC has a pretty good residential system that is pretty affordable with the food. The UBC is also gorgeous, has all the amenities that you would ever need and is also next to Vancouver, one of the best cities in the world.