TOK Presentation

roop

we decided to do the topic creationism vs. evolution of mankind. our main focus for the creationism aspect of our presentation is describing how different religions believe mankind originated. the problem is, there is a muslim, sikh and hindu doing this project. we have no idea if our research on Christianity is correct. so far we know a little about the whole Adam and Eve story, but since there are many versions, we are not sure which ones is the commonly accepted one. please help! =)

I didn't know there were different stories...

From what I know, Adam and Eve were blissfully happy in the Garden of Eden. One day God told them not to eat the fruit on a tree. A serpent enticed Eve into eating the apple, and Adam and Eve were suddenly aware of their sin. They were banished from the Garden of Eden and sent to Earth. They became aware of their nakedness and covered up.

Now I just realized that might not be what you were asking... the only other part I can think of is that God made man out of mud and made woman from the man's rib. Or something like that. I'm fairly certain I'm not mistaken. I think I'm recalling it correctly. [PS I'm not Christian.]

• Like 1