ITGS Portfolio extension.. please check this its urgent

skyhs0168

Does anyone have whiteboard in school... and have been using it?

I have to write my ITGS portfolio extension ... and the topic is about impact of using whiteboard on education in schools.In my city not a single school has it.

So please if can do me a favour to contact me by e-mail as soon as possible.. I have to write it until the end of next week. I have to interview one student and one professor... I will send the interview questions.

I will really appreciate any help. Please help ! :P

My school has both whiteboards and smart boards. The whiteboards are sliding, such that there are 2 sliding whiteboards half-size of the back whiteboard, so there are '4' whiteboards that can be used at once. The impact on education could be that instead of annoying chalkboards that need much more attention, whiteboards can make it easier for visual learners, and don't have any screech sounds or need have the erasers cleaned. My school uses both the whiteboards and smart boards next to each other, and that seems to be most effective. Basically, whiteboards are a step from projectors, chalkboards, ect.

My school has both whiteboards and smart boards. The whiteboards are sliding, such that there are 2 sliding whiteboards half-size of the back whiteboard, so there are '4' whiteboards that can be used at once. The impact on education could be that instead of annoying chalkboards that need much more attention, whiteboards can make it easier for visual learners, and don't have any screech sounds or need have the erasers cleaned. My school uses both the whiteboards and smart boards next to each other, and that seems to be most effective. Basically, whiteboards are a step from projectors, chalkboards, ect.

isnt whiteboard and smart board same thing?

Anyway... would you help me to arrange interview with one of ur teacher and also one student, maybe you if you are 18+ age? I will send you interviewee solicitation and interview questions...

But you have to do it seriously, please its only way to do my itgs portfolio extension...

Sorry, im not 18+ so im not really supposed to do that. You could always go to a public college and ask someone there, or ask someone at the library/public study zone with a whiteboard. btw, a smartboard is a projecter/touch board hybrid developed by SMART technologies, and a whiteboard is a "white" board with dry erase markers. They are pretty different :P

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents

Sorry, im not 18+ so im not really supposed to do that. You could always go to a public college and ask someone there, or ask someone at the library/public study zone with a whiteboard. btw, a smartboard is a projecter/touch board hybrid developed by SMART technologies, and a whiteboard is a "white" board with dry erase markers. They are pretty different :P

I live in a Balkan coutry , and I couldn't find any school here that got that smartboard/interactive whiteboard. So I have no other solution, but to contact some student from another country that got smartboard in school. So i post here on ibsurvival.com, because I didn't know how to contact a student outside other way. I need really to do this until the end of the month. Please anyone if can help me to do this interview. It doesnt take long. I just have to send you few interview questions for a student that is 18+ and one professor. Both that have experience with that smartboard in classrooms. Just I send you few interview questions, and a professor and a student can answer them and give me back, so i can write project. Please I would really appreciate help, I have no other way to do this project.

Contact me on e-mail please _______________

Edited by Aboo
No posting of email addresses

• 4 weeks later...

Hi SkyHS,

I have only just joined this site, so have only started looking through "old" posts, and came across this one.

Did you come right on this topic? Could I help?

I have been using whiteboards in teaching for a number of years, and this year, I have started having access to smartboard/interactive whiteboards. If it is not too late, I can assist you in getting your interviews done!

David

• 1 month later...

Hi SkyHS,

I have only just joined this site, so have only started looking through "old" posts, and came across this one.

Did you come right on this topic? Could I help?

I have been using whiteboards in teaching for a number of years, and this year, I have started having access to smartboard/interactive whiteboards. If it is not too late, I can assist you in getting your interviews done!

David

Hey, I would really appreciate your help. I sent you email. Please check it, and tell me if you can still help me. thanks