Sign in to follow this  

School Paper

Hello IBS,

I'll be writing in the science section for my school paper and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of possible topics I could write about that could be interesting? Or maybe experiments I could carry out and write about e.g. How to make a CO2 rocket. Basically, interesting things people would want to read about.

The help would REALLY be appreciated.

I don't know how well this fits under science, but I was thinking about figuring out what the heck is in our energy and coffee drinks. I saw this energy drink that said it had nitrous oxide in it... :)

That'd be interesting to read about. Not why it's bad for you, just what's in it.

An experiment with density tubes maybe? Like water, corn syrup, ect. that have such different densities that they lay on top of each other. Its pretty cool

2b4040.jpg

Or an investigation into the function of the plasma ball, which is quite interesting, i think.