Business case study 2010

Hey guys! So basically our teacher gave us the case study but she said she can't help us with it until February because of some IBO rule BUT she is still going to test us on it for the mocks in January. My problem? well I have tried to look at it and tried to do it on my own...except I am not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be looking at ! Are there some guidelines or specific aspects IBO will test us on?? Please help! :D

Hey guys! So basically our teacher gave us the case study but she said she can't help us with it until February because of some IBO rule BUT she is still going to test us on it for the mocks in January. My problem? well I have tried to look at it and tried to do it on my own...except I am not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be looking at ! Are there some guidelines or specific aspects IBO will test us on?? Please help! :vampire:

The N-Pharma case right ? well, the way you should look at it is:

1. If your a SL student, make sure you only focus on the SL syllabus and see what is included and exclude the HL

2. If your a HL student then everything is included also the extension appendices which is extra for HL ONLY.

3. Look for the keywords in the case read line by line and underline the important sentences or words.

4. after you underlined them, you can come up with questions about it for example... Where in the product life cycle does Pharmatics belong or in the Boston matrix? OR, what is branding? like this, also look at the past papers you've got which is paper 1, see how they ask you about the case.

As for me i am a SL student and im doing well in the case, our teacher is helping us, guiding us and giving us examples.

I hope you understood, Good luck =)

Hey thanks so much, i can safely say that have made quite abit of progress....considering where i was previously :vampire:

As for me i am a SL student and im doing well in the case, our teacher is helping us, guiding us and giving us examples.

Lucky for you....my teacher,,,well she's really not a people person, scratch that she's just plain mean! hahaha good luck to you too!

Edited by Mahuta ♥
Becareful do NOT use text speak!-Maha