B&M IBID Book !

Im about to study for my B&M Mock exam and my book is the most stupidest, actually my school. they got us an A-level course book and im standard level and the book is obviosly confusing and a bad one especially for IB. Can anyone perhaps tell me where to download the IBIB B&M Book from? because my country doesnt offer the book for some reason! i have searched for it everywhere! i have seen the book's answers in the VIP forum someone has downloaded it. perhaps can you download the whole book? im struggling alot!

Thanks =)

I understand your need for the book, however, uploading the whole book on the net is not allowed as that would be defying the copyrights of the publisher, and anyone doing so will be warned.

If you have specific questions or certain points you don't understand, everyone here will help you as much as they can. But uploading/downloading a whole book is out of question. :D

Note: How did you see whats on the VIP forum when you're not VIP?

Im about to study for my B&M Mock exam and my book is the most stupidest, actually my school. they got us an A-level course book and im standard level and the book is obviosly confusing and a bad one especially for IB. Can anyone perhaps tell me where to download the IBIB B&M Book from? because my country doesnt offer the book for some reason! i have searched for it everywhere! i have seen the book's answers in the VIP forum someone has downloaded it. perhaps can you download the whole book? im struggling alot!

Thanks =)

I have the same problem. I wanted to order a book from amazon but didn't know which book to choose...

FYI, I did B&M HL and I did just find using 2 A-Level books, the material isn't difficult at all. You can print the syllabus from the forum for B&M SL, use it to cross reference from the books and make your own notes.

Another way would be to order the OSC IB revision guides but I think those are poorly written. However, if you're finding the A-Level books hard then you can use study guides/revision guides to brush up on your Business skills. Biz-ed is an awesome website that has a lot of resources if you feel your textbooks aren't up to scratch.

Good luck with your exams :vampire:

FYI, I did B&M HL and I did just find using 2 A-Level books, the material isn't difficult at all. You can print the syllabus from the forum for B&M SL, use it to cross reference from the books and make your own notes.

Another way would be to order the OSC IB revision guides but I think those are poorly written. However, if you're finding the A-Level books hard then you can use study guides/revision guides to brush up on your Business skills. Biz-ed is an awesome website that has a lot of resources if you feel your textbooks aren't up to scratch.

Good luck with your exams :vampire:

Well the reason why i want the IBID book is becuase, i have the biology one and ITS EXCELLENT! it goes by the syllabus step by step so its easier for me, so i thought maybe it would be better if i use the IBID B&M book as well. also my a-levels business book is like from 2004 =( and its very retarded lol anyways thanks for the help, and ill sure get the best of luck =) thank you

FYI Business practices and rules don't change over the years, I'm merely offering a solution :vampire: By the by, not all IBID books are of the same calibre because they're not all written by the same people. When I did Biology for a bit, everyone complained about the green IBID Bio book but raved about the IBID Economics book.

• 1 month later...