Canadian Universities

Ashika

Would you be applying to any other Ontario universities?

Because, I know that you can apply to up to 3 universities on the same application for the same fee.

Like, I plan on applying for:

1. Queen's University

2. University of Ottawa

3. University of Toronto

It's probably best to choose 3 unis because you'd be spending the same amount regardless and it's better to have a choice when those acceptance letters roll in : )

Oh, and I'm also applying for St. Francis Xavier in Antigonish.

I plan on doing a chemistry major and MAYBE a biochem minor and then off to med school hopefully : )

Guest Crammarc

Im canadian. live in Brampton, Ontario. Im going into law but getting my undergrad in Commerce first. Im going for HBA program at Western with the LLB integrated into it. 6 year program tho. My choices are:

1. Western

2. Queens

3. York

4. Toronto

5. Carleton

Hey, just thought I would mention McMaster's Health Science program if you're considering something in the sciences. It is a very competitive program and in order to be considered you need to submit both your marks and a supplemental application. I have heard that it is a great program, though there have been mixed reviews as to the "type" of students that are in the program (e.g. that they are snobbish etc.). I can in no way confirm or deny that, but in terms of the program in general, it might be something you wish to consider.

Hope it helps.

Guest Mr Canada

I am thinking of trying to study in Montreal in either McGill or Concordia but I have absolutely no idea what to study. All I know is that I want to LEAVE Sweden. Interested in Maths, Music, Computing, History. So if anyone could give me suggestions of good universities with good courses that would be great... :worship: