Canadian Universities

Ashika

Guest Ryman21

My parents want me to apply to canadian univercitys because it is sooooooo much cheaper since i am canadian. So im going to apply to UBC and Queens, im not sure wheather ill go there, but its a possibility. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest whatever

I have already applied to Concordia , McGill , Toronto , and University of British Columbia .

Why ? Well they say Canada is a good study environment and there are alot of nationalities . And also to keep my options wide because i applied to many universities in UK and Australia .

I really want to go into Engineering in US university! but...as a backup, does anyone have a statistic or any reliable sources on top university in Canada for engineering?? McGill, University of Toronto, and University of British Columbia seem like a good choice?

I'm not sure about Canada, but US Eng. schools you have MIT being the first, and then all the other Ivy's like Cal. Tech and Georgia Tech which are amongst the best in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have applied to Canada!

I think that it could be a excellent backup choice. For instance, learning and living there is not as expensive as in other places like US or UK, bu tthey still have some very well-know institutions which do post relatively low admission requirments, say 35 for Toronto is not high at all. I mean, City askes for 35 and Toronto is much more known and respected than City.

Guest andres91

I am interested in UofT, Queens, or McGill to study business. Which of the three would be the best choice. And what are the general admission requirements? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on staying close to home so my mommy can cook for me :D .

I'm probably going to apply to University of Toronto for their Engineering Science program next year because it's said to be very challenging. I'm also looking into Queen's and and Waterloo for Engineering as well.