Design Technology IA Surveys

McCaffeine

So, I'm newly-registered, but I've skimmed these forums a few times before, and I used to be a member of IB Screwed. I've noticed that a G4 subject that seems to be completely neglected on here, and in general, is Design Technology. It's understandable; I know it's a very uncommon subject, not just in the US, but globally. But, I could use some help with it right now. It's a very simple request; I just need people to take my surveys for my IA (...due tomorrow). We had to do holiday-themed cookie packaging and make an IA on it. The first survey is to establish interest in my product- which would be pizzelle cookies, packaged with a Christmas/Italian theme- and the second is to decide on a final product. It's pretty straightforward. Thanks!

Research Survey

Development Survey

Finished the surveys~

They were pretty easy :P

(and im glad i found someone who also does DT -yay!- )

Hooray! :D It's a really fun subject. My first year of it was kind of just a filler class, and I wish it hadn't been- we now have so much to do in senior year, and while I like having such a creative class, I wish I had more time to enjoy it. We have one of the highest pass rates in the nation though, like 92% or so (as compared to a US pass rate somewhere in the 50s, I believe), so I'm not too worried about it. What is it like at your school?

Hooray! :P It's a really fun subject. My first year of it was kind of just a filler class, and I wish it hadn't been- we now have so much to do in senior year, and while I like having such a creative class, I wish I had more time to enjoy it. We have one of the highest pass rates in the nation though, like 92% or so (as compared to a US pass rate somewhere in the 50s, I believe), so I'm not too worried about it. What is it like at your school?

I've only started DT IB halfway through last year, its pretty easy..so far, because we havent done much other than designing a useful invention and go through topics 5, 6 and 7 (product develeopment, design and evaluation).

Starting this year, i think we're going to take it one step further...but then, i still have 2 years until the actual exam...

I'm not too sure about our pass rates, as the number of students taking DT class decreses by the time of the exam (for instance there were around 6 people in the senior class taking the IB last year)...sorry about that.