World Literature 1

New to this website......But I have THE World Literature 1 due within the next couple of weeks, and I am going to start working on it soon(procastination ftw), but I need some advise/help......

The topic of my World Lit 1 will be focused on Aristophanes' Lysistrata, and Ariel Dorfman's Death and the Maiden. Basically I am going to look at the roles of men and women in the two plays, and how they differentiate throughout the acts. What do you guys think? Good topic? Bad topic?

Has it even been done in the past (unoriginal)? If so, are there links or documents that contain similar World Literature 1s, I want to look at a level 6/level 7 work in the field of my topic.

Thanks for any help!

I think you idea is good but that in no way a Question and you should come up with a specific question, this can be achieved by either choosing to look at particular scenes, the clashes of the protagonists or an analysis of a couple of characters. It's vitally important to stick with something that's not wishy washy and plus you have to be concise since you have only got 1500 words.