English A2 HL, Cultural option instead of literature in paper 2

Haphaz

If this REALLY is possible, to write about the cultural option instead of all the literature i mean, i wonder why we read all that literature in the first place. I mean, studying all those books has been a huge waste of time(apart from that used for written tasks and such) that could have been spent better - learning the cultural option better for example.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but it's actually possible for me to write about 'Language and Identity', which happens to be my school's cultural option, in paper 2, and completely disregard revising more than half the course? ie, the books.

That would be heaven for me!

Well sometimes the topics set for the options, such as cultural are much harder than the literary ones!

For example last year at my school everybody was saying "I'm definitely going to choose a cultural option" but the topics were hard so they ended up writing a literary one!

*After the exams everyone thanked their teacher for having spent so much time on the books they analyzed :)

So be open-minded and revise everything in order to have a lot of options when the exam comes :)

Well sometimes the topics set for the options, such as cultural are much harder than the literary ones!

For example last year at my school everybody was saying "I'm definitely going to choose a cultural option" but the topics were hard so they ended up writing a literary one!

*After the exams everyone thanked their teacher for having spent so much time on the books they analyzed :)

So be open-minded and revise everything in order to have a lot of options when the exam comes :)

I suppose that's the sensible thing to do :) Thanks...