I am starting ib soon, questions?

Amber

I'm not too sure about how your French SL will be, But I think prepare yourself for a massive increase of work. It'll take you some time to get used to the IB and what is required of you over the two years, but just take everything as it comes and don't worry too much, it'll get better as you get used to it. It will feel very full on at first, and you may think doing the IB is a mistake, but it's worth it in the end :S

• 1 month later...

As Ashee said, be prepared to get A LOT more homework/classwork than you used to have.

I remember that on my first day of IB 1, my Spanish teacher made us read like the first 30 pages of one of the books, and we were all in shock. Half a year later, I thought about that and laughed while my History and Maths class notes were piled up in my desk, ready to be studied for the following week's mocks.

But you eventually get used to it and its just a matter of organization. So, yeah :study: