Sign in to follow this  

super- hero preference

so, i read a lot of comicbooks, and i was wondering, what makes the best superhero? is it their powers or strengths? or their weaknesses? what do you think? tell me your favorite superhero aswell. and why? :D please

I don't read many comics at all [or at least not the kind you're talking about]. I appreciate the realistic flaws and the presence of mind that compensates for them. I don't really have a favorite superhero. Even among the famous Batman, Spiderman, Superman, etc, I don't know. I guess I buy into the corny 'average people can be superheroes.' :D

that is so true. :D the falwed character instill a sense of normality and fault and make us believe that we are able to attain a sense of ability to be heroes to. like Daredevil, he is blind but still fights crime in a graphic way. or Spiderman, who suffers from everyday faults such as headaches and used to run out of web-fluid. thos both are from marvel comics. i will post something later about the hero's journey.

I like batman, who really isn't a super hero but is trained to be and overcomes his fear and has lots of cool gadgets and ships and cars and stuf. But I agree with sweetnsimple, the idea that everyone can be a superhero is overused and more of a cliche nowdays.

Well, he's not "really" a superhero but still, in some way, he is... Jacob Black (from twilight, but not the film-actor!! just the character of the book(s)). I can't stand twilight & co (really badly written and most characters behave pretty unrealistically) but Jacob just got me. He's strong, protective and has a lovely character... :)

Edited by bLub