Chemistry lab: isoelectric point

Nyu

Hola!

I have a problem. I designed my experiment on finding amino acid isoelectric point from titration curve. Well yes, I have a titration curve BUT the problem is that I have curve - pH againts time while I need curve - pH against amount of H+ ions.

Unfortunately amino acids is no longer possible to get and I cannot repeat the experiment again.

SOOO, can anyone suggest me what can I found and design and report on my experiment report from curve, which I have?!!?

PLEASE HELP MEEEE

pH against amount of H+ ions.

You do know that pH is just a measure of H+ ions, right? pH = -log10[H+]. You know what the concentration of [H+] ions is from the pH.

I don't know what an isoelectric point is to be more helpful, I'm afraid, but just checking you realised that you can already plot pH against H+ ions (just that it won't mean much)!

Like said, I don't see what's the use of plotting a pH against [H+] curve, it's practically the same thing.

You know that isoelectric point is the pH atwhich there's not net electrical charge.

Why are you thinking of using the isoelectric point? I think the only curve you need to plot are the pH against time.