IOP Help

You have only two weeks left, you don't really have time to think up of something creative, just do something that would get you the mark. I don't know your texts to be honest nor can I, or anyone else give you a topic, you have to sit down, and organize your ideas and come up with atleast the general idea as soon as you can, and then we can help you out developping it, I am sure some people here know your texts.

Goodluck

I think two weeks is fine. That's how much notice we were given to do our IOPs.

As said above, we can't give you topics, but I think this thread may spark some ideas for you:

Creative is the hardest, but it can also be the most successful if done right. Look at similar or completely different characters in two of the works [i suggest you stick with two, though you can go with all three as well] or maybe a common setting or symbol. I guess what you have to do is notice something that strikes you as odd or interesting and analyze the crap out of it. Then once you've broken it all down, you'll synthesize it back up with new words that present both old and new ideas. I can't help much more than that.

I did an IOP on Death of a Salesman as well. My suggestion to you is to reread the texts or certain passages of the texts and look for recurring images, such as colour, plants, music, etc. Then you analyse it to come up with your thesis. Finally, remember to include lots of visuals or sounds in your presentation to make it interesting and engaging for the rest of the class.