Sign in to follow this  

IOP Help please

This year we read Death of a Salesman, Invisible Man, Essays of E.B White, and Stories of John Cheever. Please help me, suggest a topic as my IOP is due tomorrow. No this is not procrastination, the teacher gave us the weekend to do it and I could not find any information on the weekend. Please guys help me out.

We're currently re-reading Death of A Salesman...one of the big things that keeps being brought up is the degradation of the American dream. Maybe you could use that? I haven't read any of the other works, though, so I can't really help you with those.

Good luck!

• Like 1

We are not allowed to give you a topic. It truly needs to come from you. If you read and marked up your works, it should be fairly simple and straightforward to go back and review them to find something that intrigues you, something that you find odd/interesting. We can only help you once you have something to start with, so get your ideas first, and we can comment on them. Good luck.

• Like 1

Well for my TOD i showed how the setting in Death of a Salesman represents the deterioration of Willy's success. so try to compare the use of nature/setting in showing the rise/deterioration in the characters' success.

I've never read the other works so i cant help you with those. sorry, hope i helped some