Math Processes

DarthVander

okay :( glad someone does :(

It depends what you are doing your project on for starters. If you are doing it on statistics; for the sophisticated maths processes, you can use the chi-squared test, linear regression line, correlation. Although correlation is really simple to do on the calculator, my maths teacher told us that if we do it the long way, by using the formula in our data booklets, it is classed as sophisticated maths.

Also, depending on your other subjects, if you use maths in those subjects, you can apply them to your project and class them as sophisticated maths. For example, T-test in Biology and the Spearman's Rank in Geography. Even if you don't do those subjects, maybe find a textbook or a website that explains how to do spearman's rank or the t-test. But remember to reference it!

If you are doing your IA on something that isn't statistics, let me know and i'll help out :)

• 7 months later...

okay :) glad someone does :P

It depends what you are doing your project on for starters. If you are doing it on statistics; for the sophisticated maths processes, you can use the chi-squared test, linear regression line, correlation. Although correlation is really simple to do on the calculator, my maths teacher told us that if we do it the long way, by using the formula in our data booklets, it is classed as sophisticated maths.

Also, depending on your other subjects, if you use maths in those subjects, you can apply them to your project and class them as sophisticated maths. For example, T-test in Biology and the Spearman's Rank in Geography. Even if you don't do those subjects, maybe find a textbook or a website that explains how to do spearman's rank or the t-test. But remember to reference it!

If you are doing your IA on something that isn't statistics, let me know and i'll help out :)

Thank you so much Asheee, I hope you see this post because you just saved my LIFE! Or well, my IA grade at least, but that is equally important . So thank you!!!! :P:D