Sign in to follow this  

Stoichiometry

I'm not great at stoichiometry and I really want to practice it more but most of the practice worksheets I find online are too easy and no where near as difficult as the kind of questions that show up on the occasional practice papers that I get. I was wondering whether anybody knew where to obtain some worksheets.

Thank you!

I'd say download a question bank if you can find one, otherwise ask your teacher. Try A level questions they're the same, might be easier to find on the net :P

• Like 1

What is a question bank?

I don't ask my teacher because he only provides us with real past papers and I have to hunt through pages for ONE stoichiometry questions.

And oh yeah that's a good idea about the A-levels.

Thanks x)

I think there are some on the IB website in the store, a question bank. Get a textbook, like those revision ones with the practice tests and stuff.

Our teacher always gives us a ton of problems (30-40 or so). If you want, then I could give you what he gives us. Shoot me a PM or something.