EE on Sports Psychology

Martyna Marmaite

My friend did hers in this area. She does track & she's a phenomenal jumper. She did something on the stigma relating to race in athletics. It was a really interesting topic & it was personal. She saw it in her life [it's not uncommon]. Do you play or watch sports? I assume it's an important part of your life/future. Try to find something you can connect to. The idea should be yours, and if it comes from you, there's a greater likelihood that you can interact with it and bring something personal and profound to your essay. What are you thinking of? You said you can't decide, so you've thought of some options?

I am playing basketball since i was 12. And Yes, I am also thinking of my future in that area:) I was thinking of: To what extend does personality affect an elite sports man's performance? This is not the question that i thought of but I think it is a good one. I was also thinking of motivation or psychological preperation.

I haven't taken any psychology course, so I can only comment so much on the ideas.

I know this might not be the best way to write an EE, but I guess I'm asking if you can find cases/experiments that will help you come to some kind of conclusion, where you're analyzing and synthesizing? If you do something like "To what extend does personality affect an elite sports man's performance?" maybe it can be focused to examining 2/3 specific personalities and how the athlete [unless you are focusing on men] performs [maybe specific kinds of sports? team versus individual?] .