[Math Studies] IA! Help!

Thomas Obeuf

K, I am working on my Internal Assessment which is due in 4 days (I know... it's not my fault though..) and I am doing the relation between Immigration and the economy. Currently I am working on the economy aspect and I need to know the factors that affect the economy in general, with of course some stats that I can use in the IA. If anyone knows a general place where I could gather my own information that would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Thomas Obeuf

Hmmmm, if you are doing it on a particular countries, or countries, the CIA world factbook have an economic section for each country. It has lots of stuff :Dhttps://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

As for factors that affect the economy, I guess there are sooo many things that could affect the economy, such as education levels, the average age of the population (eg, an aging population equals less productivity), disease, the exchange rate of currency and gold. Maybe talk to someone at your school who does economics? or a teacher?

Good luck :)