UK Uni - any suggestion?

coffee addict

I am trying to find a good uni in the UK/Australia that allows me to take a double major in history and management. Any suggestion??? My IB is around 34.

Guys if you dont have a uni suggestion for both courses what about each of them?

Good universities for Business and Management in UK/Australia????

Good universities for History in UK/Australia???

Please Help!!!

Monash University in Australia is a good place for international students, and if you want to double-major you can with unusually low entry requirements. In "UK", how about Queen's University Belfast? Woulden't it be great to study history in a place historically with so much political conflict? They have a page called "Queen's and China", http://www.qub.ac.uk/home/ProspectiveStudents/InternationalStudents/QueensandChina/

• Like 1

KCL is one of the best uni in the UK for History, my friend is in 1st year History in KCL and she enjoys it a lot :bawling:

i dont know about management in King's but it should be good as King is in the top 10 uni in the UK

King's College London? (N)

Is it a good uni? for what course? history or management?

thanx

• Like 1

ucas.com is a very helpful site for UK unis. You can search by course and find what universities do them, and then you'll have an easier time finding out how good each of those unis are. UCAS is also where you apply, so it's good to be familiar with the site. =)

First of all in UK people normally talk about Joint honours not double major. In addition to that I suspect it would be very hard to find a uni offering history and management as a subject in the UK, given that they tend to concentrate on a single subject (of course there are various exceptions, but with history those tend to be history and english).

KCL is a good univeristy for history, however if you are in the region of 34 points it might be a bit too much for you, since their standard offer is (at least it was the year when I applied) 38 points and 666 at HL.

• 1 month later...

I don't know anything about History, but since I've applied for a Business Management Course, I can help.

On the lower end there is Leicester which asks for around 30 points.

Nottingham is a good university for business. It asks for 32, but it has stricter specifications as it wants 17 points for HL

Sheffield asks for 33 points.

Exeter asks for around 33-36. I've heard that in recent years, they have been making conditional offers for a higher score.

Leeds asks for 34 as well, but it requires 17 points at HL.

Check out UCAS for more information.