Dilemma

xat21

Depends where you apply, TBH. In the UK, for instance, HL Chem is the only prerequisite. In my opinion not having HL Bio will disadvantage you in terms of coping with the work when you get there (I mean I dunno how I'd keep up without the basics!) but technically speaking you're equally as likely to get in with it as somebody without HL Bio :D

I think it may disadvantage you but you could compensate for that by taking an AP Biology course online or over the summer? It shouldn't be too difficult as biology is one of the easier science subjects. Good luck!

EDIT: regarding US schools - they would not penalize you as most people go into school with undecided majors.

Edited by masochist

dude i think that you should take the BIO coarse its not that hard and its more like self study as my teacher is pretty bad i should know

she said that her school doesn't offer the course

(oh yeah is it possible for you to take it on your own/self study it etc and then take the exams? some people i know do it for certain languages. anyways, it should not be too difficult to do as bio is not too difficult)

Edited by masochist