Favourite topic?

Afterglow

Soooooo, how about a thread about something that we like :P

What are your favourite topics in the sciences that you do?

Make sure you state if you're doing HL/SL. If it's an option, say so >.<

Mine are currently:

Biology HL: Health and Physiology, Excretion and Genetics

Chemistry SL: Periodicity, Acids and Bases. Maybe Organic Chemistry (we just started it)

Edited by Afterglow

Guest PollyPeptide

I haven't had all topics but these are my favourites so far x]

Biology Cells

Chemistry Atomic theory and Bonding (although I had a test on it today and man, it was AWFUL)

Physics I don't like Physics. Haha. I fail at Physics. The only thing I actually like is Astrophysics, and our teacher is not teaching that because apparently, she doesn't know more astrophysics than we do >.<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest beatrice
Ooh, my favourite!

Biology HL: Cellular respiration, excretion, pathogens and diseases, Option H: Further Human Physiology.

Chemistry HL: Acids and Bases, Organic Chemistry, Option B: Medicines and Drugs, Option C: Human Biochemistry.

Almost same. except Option B medicine and drugs and Option H further human Physiology

ı loved neurobiology and behavior (bio option) and nerves,muscles and movement

Guest quisquis

Biology HL: Neurones & Synapses, neurotransmitters, hormones / endocrine systems, digestion, genetic engineering. Oh, and I'm probably the only person around here who considers cell respiration (Krebs cycle!) somewhat interesting.

BTW: I neither intend to become a doctor nor a biochemist, I'm definitely going for history/politics ;-)

Haha, I'm horrible at DNA and RNA!

Bio SL: Genetics

Chem HL: Stoichiometry

Heh, yet Genetics is still your favourite topic? :P I can't blame you though. The things I love the most are not necessarly the ones I do best on :D

Oh, and I'm probably the only person around here who considers cell respiration (Krebs cycle!) somewhat interesting.

*cringes* Krebs cycle! I think cell respiration is interesting but Krebs cycle...no fun.

• 2 years later...

Chemistry SL: NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (regret taking chem :) )

Physics HL: Nuclear physics, history of physics (option), mechanics (a bit though)

Hi! Just wondering which option is 'history of physics'? I didn't know there was such a topic... :)