Math Studies Survey - need 20 people or more. Help!

coffee addict

Hi guys,

I am taking Math Studies and apparently for my Math IA I need to complete a survey and do all those statistics stuff on it. So please help me to finish this survey. I have to finish writing my IA by the end of next week or I am dead. They will not take long to complete.

If it is ok, after you complete the tests, can you printscreen both of them to me? Not that I dont believe you but my teacher wants to make sure we actually carry out the survey rather than just making things up. Thanx a tril time.

If you can't printscreen, pls give me the following info:

_ For the IQ test:give me the IQ score display. Link: My link

_ For the reaction test: give me ALL 5 results, the average and the rating. Link: My link

To login to the IQ test, just scroll down and find the one that says "Start Test". then it will ask you for info - dont worry they are not going to spam ur mailbox and u dont have to confirm anything - just give it to them and the test will start.

It is really simple - dont read my guidelines if they confuse you. Please help!!! My IA is due in 7 more days - i am so dead. I need at least 19 ppl - 19 would be good enough.

If you finish the tests and cannot upload it on here, send it to my email: -----------

Pls also include:

_ year group/age:

_ gender:

Thanx a tril time

coffee addict

Edited by sweetnsimple786
Don't put your email here! Use the PM system and/or change your settings to allow people to email you from your profile.

Sorry, I just saw this.

I am 15 an I have IB Exams in 2011 and High School in 2012

I am Male

The Sheep reaction test didn't work for me b/c Firefox kept on not installing missing plug-ins, i probably have the old flash/shockwave. I just used the one at http://getyourwebsitehere.com/jswb/rttest01.html, and it operates the same way i think.

IQTest.bmp

Reacation Test.bmp

• Like 2

I am almost 19

Exams May 2009

Currently in Med school

"For the IQ test:give me the IQ score display. Link: My link "

Ok, I kind of messed it up for you, I didnt know its only 15 minutes so i was watching a video at the same time, so I missed out some questions..so not sure you could use this data, But if you do:

correct answers 13

Incorrect answers 12

Score *highly average*

post-10498-127084278697_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry, I just saw this.

I am 15 an I have IB Exams in 2011 and High School in 2012

I am Male

The Sheep reaction test didn't work for me b/c Firefox kept on not installing missing plug-ins, i probably have the old flash/shockwave. I just used the one at http://getyourwebsitehere.com/jswb/rttest01.html, and it operates the same way i think.

Thanx for the help but I really need the reaction test result taken from that sheep website - you can try these search I got from google if that is ok with you. Google Thanx a tril time.

Hey!

I'm a 17 year old female taking her IB exams in November 2010

Overall result: Bobbing Bobcat

Test 1: 0.276

2: 0.223

3: 0.330

4: 0.216

5: 0.332

Average: 0.2754

My IQ was 107

It's holidays here so I havn't been thinking as much as i normally have to :)

Good luck!

Edited by Rhianna Fisher
  • Like 1