Can we use personal pronouns?

jess1012

Well a good introduction will quickly summarise the topic well and then outline what you're going to do and why. Like any introduction to anything, really :P If it's the real life scenario IA (assuming you're doing SL here), make the real scenario the centre of your introduction (and indeed your whole IA). You can use personal pronouns if you'd like -- after all, a lot of it has major potential for "I will therefore...." etc. It's only maths, so I don't think they really mind how you write stuff xP

• 1 year later...

[quote name='SavvyWinstanley' timestamp='1303693672' post='111592']
anyone know a really good IA topic that won't make me lose interest really fast? preferably something i collect data for myself.

thanks
it's due tomorrow
i'm the ultimate procrastinator lol

but aren't we all.
[/quote]

We can't come up with topics for you (we can help you refine an idea though) but since you have to come up with your own topic, I'm assuming you're taking math studies? [url="http://www.ibsurvival.com/topic/13797-the-math-studies-ia/"]This[/url] thread is a pretty good place to start.

• Like 1