IB Physics videos on YouTube

MitchCampbell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm happy to help! I'm doing other videos as well, but there's only one of me, so it may take a little while. I'm currently working on Fields and Forces (SL and the HL extra stuff from Motion in Fields). However, it will probably be a few weeks before I'm done those. That means it'll be too late for those taking their Physics exams next week. However, this should help out students in their first year of IB. The idea is to have a full set of notes up online by August or so.

Cheers,

Mitch

We are still patiently waiting :)!!!

I wish I were taking Physics!!! I am however learning HL IB chem :) I'm loving it :) It gets difficult at times, but once I manage to wrap my head around a certain concept, it just totally makes sense!!! I am however having a little problem with my math SL (yeahh, Math has just never really been my forte). But just like Chem, once I get my mind wrapped around a certain concept, I'm good to go!! (for a little while, anyway :P ) Anyway, I'd sure appreciate it if you would put anything Math related (SL preferably). Thank you so much!! And good luck with all your studies!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I was predicted at a 6. The only reason not a 7 was because I KNEW NOTHING about topic 4. It went totally over my head. When I got to the exam, paper two was almost ALL topic 4. So I think I may have failed it. It would be great if you could put some topic 4 videos up since I am probably going to be doing physics again next year (I did it as an extra cert. in grade 10 becuase of my diploma schedule).

Who knows, maybe I would've done better if I has seen your videos! LOL

I really hope to see them up. They'd be an excellent resource. Good luck!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please post some videos about mechanics SL again :D I would appreciate that. (Too bad you had to take them down)...

Done! I posted them last week!

Here's a link to the playlist I made. This covers the first third of Mechanics SL - Kinematics. Forces and Dynamics should be up next week.

Tomorrow I'll be posting Math SL videos from topic 7: Calculus. I just finished a bunch, and am editing them tonight and uploading them tomorrow.

Cheers,

Mitch

• Like 1

Hey MitchCampbell, can you please upload videos about electromagnetic waves (OptionG) for SL , thanks in advance i would really appreciate that :)

I plan on eventually having all of the topics available, but there's only one of me :)

Last week I did some calculus videos for Math SL. This week and next week I'm going to finish up topic 2 (mechanics). I'm going to alternate between Math SL and Physics SL/HL and I plan to have an entire syllabus available by this time next year. I've so far put up 80 videos on youtube, but I'm going to need many hundreds more. It's a daunting task, but I think I'll be able to help students. Your own comments and support are what keep me going.

Cheers,

Mitch

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...