Sign in to follow this  

What activities/sports do you play?

Hey.

What activities or sports do you guys play? Working out is a good way of clearing your thoughts and strengthening your concentration! I usually run bunch of kilometres every other day.

I used to play:

Hockey

Soccer

Tennis

Rugby

Football

Now, I just do track.

I miss my glory days.

I live it through my best friend instead.

He's the jock I wish I still was.

Ya, I used to do a ton of sports too

I used to swim, do tae kwon do, play hockey, v-ball, track, table tennis... now it's just v-ball caus I got lazy (plus I don't have as much time as I used to, *sigh)*

I used to play badminton, ju-jitsu and go to the gym but now I don't have time or strength to do it :P

I might however invest in a gym card again when exams are coming close since it's a good way to relax when you have too much. Not to mention their awesome spa with bubbel-bath, swimming pool and different saunas.........

My favourite is badminton though XD

I love playing squash. I also like skiing, and snowboarding, but I only get to do them for a week each, but if I am luck like next year, I will probably be skiing and snowboarding for 3 weeks yay. I also like diving, not scuba, but diving off a diving board into a pool. Other than sport, I am continuously listening to music/the radio, I like to read, and go to the theatre.

I miss sport! I was ill for the last two weeks and took medicines, so I was out of more active life:/ but now I'm back again! :P

I do dancing, swimming, skiing, running, tennis, squash and yoga.

But for the CAS action at the moment I have "gym" in general.

Guest Mr Canada
I miss sport! I was ill for the last two weeks and took medicines, so I was out of more active life:/ but now I'm back again! :P

I do dancing, swimming, skiing, running, tennis, squash and yoga.

But for the CAS action at the moment I have "gym" in general.

And you manage the IB!!! Long nights???

Of course I don't do all these at the same time :P

Some of them are close connected with each other,e.g. running is good for warming up. Skiing only in winter. I love squash and dancing and I'm trying to find some time :P It makes me more relaxed and when I'm under a high stress (which is for me the everyday life in IB ) sport helps me go on XD

Btw Thx Aiqbal you are absolutely right :P

Edited by Harmonicgirl

Guest iber2468

I'm on weird sports teams because I'm not that athletic but I love just participating.

Been on the table tennis team for three years now haha, doing curling in winter and golf in the spring.

Guest whatever

Sports is my life, unfortonutly , IB has made me play less sports because i seem to not be able to manage between the both .

Usually i play soccer and squash =)

soccer (SAT morning), basketball(Friday afternoon, sunday morning), badminton(sunday afternoon), table tennis(friday afternoon), rugby touch(tuesday afternoon).