What activities/sports do you play?

stylusdef

You know the best time to do yoga... the morning after an all nighter but not an all nighter working although it might be good for that. It is so relaxing and gives you the energy to see the day through without falling asleep at 4 in the afternoon. Plus it is so much better than trying to wake up early...your already awake.

Frei what circus thing do you do? I love circus.

Edited by Bandev

No animals in my circus, no.. We are a group of people goofing around with a lot of equipment, like diabolos, juggling stuff, poi(not really circus, i know), climbing around on each other, handstanding... Mostly goofing around, though...

But seriously, we do a lot of things that can be set fire to, like poi and levisticks and reallystrangenamesthatwouldn'tmakesenseanyways-kind of things... I like it ^^

Hey.

What activities or sports do you guys play? Working out is a good way of clearing your thoughts and strengthening your concentration! I usually run bunch of kilometres every other day.

:D lmao WATER? thats interesting :D jking, i am pre IB too. i onno i play all sports but i play racqueut sports more often like teniis and badminton and sumtimes even sum soccer. ye i do agree that playing other sports n activities does keep the stress away, especially workouts. Its brings concentration and control!!

Guest im_kitkat

lol. I did volleyball from 9th grade until 11th grade. My academic life seemed a lot less complex without sports. :) so when I didnt make the team in 12th grade, it was actually a good thing...lol. :D I love volleyball though, it's just tough juggling sports and IB together...for me anyway. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't play any sports :D , I probably should start doing something though. I used to read A LOT before IB, but now I don't have time. For fun I usually mess around with robotics stuff sometimes at school, but mainly at home. I love it, but can usually only spend a few hours a week on it :P