World Lit Paper 2 - Szymborska?

I just finished my world lit paper 1 and now I have to start working on paper 2 ;)

I was thinking of doing a creative response on Chronicle of a Death Foretold or 6 Characters in Search of an Author but I really hate them!

Then, I found out that I can use Szymborska's poems and I have been searching for a good poem that's easy to analyze but I can't find one ;)

Please, if anyone knows a good poem by Szymborska tell me!!! :) Thanks!

A good poem that's easy to analyze? We read a lot of her poems from the collection titled Poems New and Collected. I loved everything I read!

Specifically, "I'm Working on the World," "Notes from a Nonexistent Himalayan Expedition," "Shadow," "The Terrorist, He's Watching,"and "A Contribution to Statistics."

Sometimes a poem just clicks with you. Just start reading them! I especially loved the ones I listed above, but there were so many others! I think "I'm Working on the World" is the one we spent the longest on as a class. "A Contribution to Statistics" is fairly straightforward, if I remember correctly.

Oh my gosh, I just love this woman's poems!