Florida State University - FSU

Fredster

Florida has never been on my map for some reason... I mean I've wanted to go to most states with massive cities... like boston or manhatten :P but never the nice beachy place :( I'm just weird lol

oh and my old Islamic history teacher graduated from FSU :D just to be ontopic :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is extremely funny. I live in Tallahassee, Florida where FSU is. Its a good school and if you are interested in Magnetics they are connect to the National High Magnetic Labratory (I did an internship there doing NMR). They also have one of the top rated film schools. But for me its my LAST choice. I want out of Tallahassee. Its to small of a town for me. But if you are interested its a good school all-in-all.

FSU:

Percent applicants admitted: 55%

UF:

Percent applicants admitted: 48%

ThaThe IB coordiantor at my school said that UF is difficult to get into now, even for IB students, because so many IB Grads in Florida go there. This is cause when we graduate we get a scholarship from the state to go to a public university in Florida.

Edited by koolgecko91