Interview 1: BIO-AQUA: Nothing is softer or more flexible than water

Ruan Chun Xian

All right, people. You've got 2 weeks to ask Bio-aqua any question you want. XD You can ask more than once but you can't ask more than 20 questions in one post and you have to wait until the interviewee has answered those 20 before asking again.

Remember, the interviewee reserves the right not to answer a question. :P

Interview closes at 22/12, after which no more question can be asked but Bio-aqua can answer any remaining question that is still unanswered.

Bio-aqua will also get to choose the nominees for next round's interview.

Have fun. :)

1. When was the last time you cried?

2. What is there in Heaven?

3. Do you drink coffee?

4. Winter or summer?

5. What is the meaning of life?

6. Do you think you're a good friend?

7. What do you hate most about girls?

8. What do you hate most about guys?

9. Coke or Pepsi?

10. If you were a word, what word would you be?

11. How many people in your family?

12. If you were a girl, would you want a boyfriend like yourself now? :) Why or why not?

13. What do you notice first in a girl?

14. What language do you want to speak fluently?

15. If you could choose how would you want to die? When?

16. Do you believe in ghost?

17. If you were someone else, would you want a friend like yourself now? XD Why or why not?

18. Make a general comment about IBSurvival (the site, the people, the admins :P , the crasting...hehe)

19. What is better: intelligence or diligence?

20. When was the last time you got into a physical fight with someone?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

What colour are the shoes you're wearing at the moment?

In which year will the world end and why?

If Bill Nye and Einstein had a boxing match, who would win and why?

What is the grossest food you've ever had?

What are you thinking right now?

6 for now, I'll make up a few more later =P

Edited by cixelsyD

Guest PollyPeptide

How come you started IB?

If you chose three things to do for the rest of your life (if we take away all the necessary things like eating etc), what would you do?

I'll go and think of more questions now XD

Guest Mr Canada

What is the problem with the world today?

What's your favorite TV-show/movie?

What.... Is your favorite color?

What is the average flight velocity of a swallow?

To what extent did Stalin control the purges issued during 1932-53?

How long is 2 minutes in milliseconds?

Where is the place of worship for Islam?

Kinda mixed... XD

Yaay.. I made it to the first round!

Ok.. First of all I'd like to thank the administrators for giving me this opportunity, those who voted for me and everyone around here for creating this amazing community. Thank you very much. :)

Ok.. Let's start with the questions..

1. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember actually.. Maybe it was in Spetember or around that. :)

2. What is there in Heaven? There's everything we dream of.. There's peace, idealism, eternity, and most importantly, God. :) It's the place we all dream of going to, it is where our sadness fades away and all we can think of is happiness and joy.

3. Do you drink coffee? I started recently.. It's an integral part of an all-nighter.

4. Winter or summer? Depends on my mood. Mostly winter.

5. What is the meaning of life? To draw a smile on a child's face.

6. Do you think you're a good friend? I think so.. Maybe there are certain things I could get rid of. Somehow?

7. What do you hate most about girls? Sometimes their bossy attitude. :D

8. What do you hate most about guys? The thing they always think about. :)

9. Coke or Pepsi? Neither. They both ruin one's health.

10. If you were a word, what word would you be? Water.

11. How many people in your family? Three.

12. If you were a girl, would you want a boyfriend like yourself now? Why or why not? Sort of. On one hand, I understand myself; my strengths and weaknesses, what I like and dislike and all these things. On the other hand, if I have an exact replica of myself, then it's a life full of routine and I'm a person who likes change. So it's best to balance. :P

13. What do you notice first in a girl? Her smile. :)

14. What language do you want to speak fluently? French.

15. If you could choose how would you want to die? When? On my bed, with family and friends around me. Hopefully when I'm in my mid-fourties or so after I have accomplished what's on my mind. That's God's will eventually.

16. Do you believe in ghost? Definitely.

17. If you were someone else, would you want a friend like yourself now? Why or why not? NO!! Different is always better. (kind of different from Q12).

18. Make a general comment about IBSurvival (the site, the people, the admins , the crasting...hehe) A large, open and beautiful community. Administrators are wonderful, people are like a huge family scattered all around the globe.. Crasting is a lot but can be cured. :P Thank you for IBS..

19. What is better: intelligence or diligence? Well both, but it depends on the situation. In IB, it's diligence. In life, it's both together. For me, it's intelligence.

20. When was the last time you got into a physical fight with someone? Never. :innocent:

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get fried by a speeding car.

What colour are the shoes you're wearing at the moment? They're the huge cozy flip-flop cover-your-feet thing: Yellow with a mickey mouse miniature on each.

In which year will the world end and why? God knows when and why.

If Bill Nye and Einstein had a boxing match, who would win and why? Neither. Einstein died before Bill was born. XD

What is the grossest food you've ever had? I like all foods.

What are you thinking right now? Your questions are funny cixelsyD.

Note: There has been a problem posting a huge chuck all at once, so I divided the content among two posts.

How come you started IB? I'm in the same school since 1st grade, and it turned out to be an IB School. Besides that, IB is probably the best secondary level education one can get *coughs*

If you chose three things to do for the rest of your life (if we take away all the necessary things like eating etc), what would you do? Study medicine, open up a hospital/ clinic and em.. Volunteer for the rest of my life in a less-fortunate country.

What do you like the most about your best friend? His truthfulness.

What are you gonna do in the future and why? Hopefully study medicine and focus on working in the field. I like to help other people and make this world (that has been ruined by mankind) a better place.

Who inspires you? Well a lot: Beethoven (for his perseverance), Mozart (for his intelligence), Ghandi (for his patience and open heart), Mandela (for his struggle), Prophets (for all what they did), Maria Theresia (for being a prominent leader), Orwell (for his philosophies and satiric depiction of mankind).

Which country/place would you like to visit? New Zealand.

What is the problem with the world today? Man. He has always been the problem since the creation of life. Wars, terror, global warming, killings, massacres, torture.. And the list goes on. But at the same time, there are notable achievements that Man has reached. So I would say, "Man' mischief".

What's your favorite TV-show/movie? Shows: The Nanny, Grey's Anatomy, Tru Calling. Movies: Just Like Heaven, A Walk to Remember, HSM (1&2), Home Alone (1&2).

What.... Is your favorite color? Blue.

What is the average flight velocity of a swallow? I don't know. XD Do you know?

To what extent did Stalin control the purges issued during 1932-53? He ordered the purges, but the KGB implemented them.

How long is 2 minutes in milliseconds? 1200 milliseconds.

Where is the place of worship for Islam? Everywhere. But they go for Pilgrimage to Mecca.

Always ready for other questions. Have a nice day everyone. :P

1. What do you look for in a girl?

2. What is your favorite subject?

3. If you could be anyone else, who would it be?

4. Do you you have a high self-esteem?

5. What religion are you?

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I'll think of more : )

1. What do you look for in a girl? Honesty, a kind heart, manners and ambition.

2. What is your favorite subject? Biology. XD

3. If you could be anyone else, who would it be? I'd rather be myself. :P

4. Do you have a high self-esteem? Not high.. Maybe a moderate self-esteem.

5. What religion are you? Islam.

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? New Zealand.

7.What would you bring to a deserted, tropical island?

8.What was your most embarrassing moment?

9.What would you do if you found out that there's a huge meteor headed straight for earth right now?

10.which of your 5 senses do you value the most and why?

11.Where did my stapler go?

12.Tell us about a dream you've had

13.Why do you think people beleive that 13 is an unlucky number?

14.When I say "wierd", what image comes to mind?

15.Describe my character, from your point of view

16.Do you play chess?

17.What would you name a pet koala?

18.If Beethoven and Liszt were both in a piano competition, who would win?

19.If the easter bunny got shot and you were given the task of finding its killer, who would be your number 1 suspect and why?

20.Are you glad that you don't have to answer any more questions from me?

20.Are you glad that you don't have to answer any more questions from me?

Haha Laura you can still ask questions. I meant that you can't ask more than 20 in 1 post and you have to wait until he'd answered those 20 before you ask again. XD

Wasn't being very clear in the OP I guess. :P

Anyway, edited it. :)

7.What would you bring to a deserted, tropical island? Some clothes, a camera and a book.

8.What was your most embarrassing moment? During May 2007, a group from Jordan (including three from my school) participated in a science fair in the US. We were preparing the boards and everything, and then we realized that we need a coloured printer to print the papers ASAP. The hotel printing store was over-occupied, so I had to take a cab to Kinko's and print them. It took me a while and I realized that I forgot my cell phone in the fair and didn't tell the teacher where I was going. Things got pretty ugly when I got back. *leaves it for people to imagine*. XD

9.What would you do if you found out that there's a huge meteor headed straight for earth right now? I would pray to God for forgiveness and call everyone I know (or pass by) to go to some place we could hide (if we can). It kind of depends on the situation, since whatever I say right now would be completely different from the way I'd react in the real situation. :P

10.which of your 5 senses do you value the most and why? Sight. To be able to see the beauty of things around me and thank God for everything I have.

11.Where did my stapler go? Check in your bag.

12.Tell us about a dream you've had. Well my dreams are kind of random and grouped together all at once, but one dream I love is when I saw myself living under the sea. That was awesome. It was like a cartoon dream somehow, where I talked to sea creatures and had a wonderful time. *Ok.. that's enough*

13.Why do you think people beleive that 13 is an unlucky number? I don't know. I don't believe in superstitions.

14.When I say "wierd", what image comes to mind? My answers to your questions.

15.Describe my character, from your point of view Calm, deep and generous. Funny but somehow moody. (Correct?)

16.Do you play chess? Yes!

17.What would you name a pet koala? Laura! :)

18.If Beethoven and Liszt were both in a piano competition, who would win? Both. But mind you that Beethoven was much older and experienced than Liszt was at the time (and the former eventually died when Liszt was 16 years old).

19.If the easter bunny got shot and you were given the task of finding its killer, who would be your number 1 suspect and why? You.. Who would kill the easter bunny? :0

20.Are you glad that you don't have to answer any more questions from me? NO!! :P

Edited by BIO-AQUA

MY TURN!!

1. ARe you thinking oh boy I have been dreading this?

2.what is your deepest fear?

3. if you were asked to be a character in lord of the flies who would you be?

4. What is the first thing you would do on the Island?

5. If somehow (God forbid) you realised you want to study smomething other than medicing wat would it be?

6. WHat the hell do you do all day?"

7. How do you get those high high marks (touch wood)

8. Define Success

9. What is the worst thing you hate about me? (no hard feelings justa a punch in the face jK JK)

10. Why dont you want to Go to AUB anymore?

11. WHY are you abandoning me?

12. how many times do u recall things that happened in school

13. how many times u start laughing cuz u just remembered something

14. What is your fav. meal

15. What is you main goal

I have ran out of questions :wub::D

o, awesome, I get to ask more questions haha

And yes, bio-aqua, u those words describe me pretty well :wub:

1. what position do u play in volleyball?

2. If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would you change, if any?

3. My stapler wasn't in my bag.. now where do I look?

4. Do you like licorice?

5. Checkmate in 2 moves - how?

6. Do you think there are extra-terrestrial beings?

7. In your opinion, who's the prettiest woman in the world?

8. Why does Italy look like a boot?

9. If you could visit one other planet, which planet would you visit? why?

10. What's your favourite shape and why?

Guest Mr Canada
What is the average flight velocity of a swallow? I don't know. :wub: Do you know?

Depends on if it's African or European. Holy Grail? Monty Python? Never seen it? The real answer is about 40 - 50 mph.

1. Are you thinking oh boy I have been dreading this? Not really. It's kind of nice talking to people around here. :D

2.what is your deepest fear? There are many. :D (confidential ;) ).

3. if you were asked to be a character in lord of the flies who would you be? Simon.

4. What is the first thing you would do on the Island? Get a coconut, split it in half, drink its water and use both halves as cups. Take a dive and nap under a palm tree.

5. If somehow (God forbid) you realised you want to study smomething other than medicine what would it be? Biochemistry and Cell Biology.

6. WHat the hell do you do all day?" Study, watch TV (especially Disney Channel :D ) and post on IBS.

7. How do you get those high high marks (touch wood) By studying?! (duh! :P )

8. Define Success The triumph over one's obstacles in the path of fulfilling his/her destiny.

9. What is the worst thing you hate about me? (no hard feelings justa a punch in the face jK JK) Ehm.. Your bossy attitude. :D

10. Why dont you want to go to AUB anymore? Who said that? I just expanded my options and no longer think of it as a #1 choice.

11. WHY are you abandoning me? If I were doing that, then how did you finish your math portfolio? :wub:

12. how many times do u recall things that happened in school Depends on the situation and the case at hand.

13. how many times u start laughing cuz u just remembered something I think.. Most of the time.

14. What is your fav. meal Many: Fetuccini Alfredo, Pasta (actually all Italian food), Lebanese food, and mlukhiyeh! :lol:

15. What is your main goal To please God.