Interview 1: BIO-AQUA: Nothing is softer or more flexible than water

Ruan Chun Xian

And yes, bio-aqua, u those words describe me pretty well :D Glad they were right. :wub:

1. what position do u play in volleyball? All. I just hate surfing.

2. If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would you change, if any? Good question, but really tough. I might go with my "Depressing Social Life".

3. My stapler wasn't in my bag.. now where do I look? Your desk maybe? Or the drawers?

4. Do you like licorice? Never tasted it. Might try it sometime!

5. Checkmate in 2 moves - how? Napoleon's move? Oh wait, that's three. Don't know. How?

6. Do you think there are extra-terrestrial beings? Maybe. Who knows?

7. In your opinion, who's the prettiest woman in the world? You. :lol:;)

8. Why does Italy look like a boot? Because of all the discounts on the earthquakes that hit it.

9. If you could visit one other planet, which planet would you visit? why? Pluto! :D

10. What's your favourite shape and why? Circle. Infinity.

where would you most like to visit? (twice already) New Zealand.

why medicine? Because I love the occupation. The way it helps people, provides humanitarian support, the gratification and gratitude you get from your job, not to mention areas of medical research and discoveries of new medications.

do you have any siblings? Only a half brother. More than twice as old and lives far away.

favorite song? Many: That's the Way It Is, I'm Alive (Celine Dion), Until the Last Moment (Yanni), Piano Sonata "Moonlight" (Beethoven), Swan Lake Ballet- Waltz (Tchaikovsky), The Four Seasons (Vivaldi), Scheherazade (Rimsky-Korsakov), Carmen (Bizet), Bet on It (Zac Efron), Whatever Will Be (Vanessa Hudgens) and Viva Forever (Spice Girls). Phew! Long list :wub:

favorite boy name? Alex, Rami.

favorite girl name? Erika, Jumana, Celine.

Your desk maybe? Or the drawers?

Nah, they were under my pile of papers on my desk haha

5. Checkmate in 2 moves - how? Napoleon's move? Oh wait, that's three. Don't know. How?

O, I was imagining that we were already in the middle of a game.. Picture a board in front of you. We're in the middle of a game. I see a checkmate in 2 moves. What are the two moves on your imaginary chess board? LoL I don't think I made it clearer at all so just ignore it :lol: It's just a random wierd question I thought up.. just like most of my other ones ;)

7. In your opinion, who's the prettiest woman in the world? You. :wub::D

Awww, you're really sweet :D haha

Alright, time to bombard you with more annoying/akward questions :P

1. Which is your favourite knight of the Round Table and why?

2. Who's your favourite actor/actress?

3. What's your favourite band/singer?

4. If we fused a llama, a kangaroo, an owl and a platapus together and somehow made a new animal, what would it look like? Which characteristics (if any) of each animal would be prominent in the new animal?

5. Come up with an original title for a book about ice cream.

6. What would you do if you found Atlantis?

7. Your dog ran away. Where would you go to look for him?

8. Make up an imaginary friend and describe him.

9. What's your favourite disney movie?

10. If you were an inventor, what would you invent?

Alright, time to bombard you with more annoying/akward questions :D Anytime! :lol:

1. Which is your favourite knight of the Round Table and why? Strange and complicated question. I have to do some research on this and get back to you later! :D

2. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Actor: Matt LeBlanc, Actress: Reese Witherspoon.

3. What's your favourite band/singer? Check above! :wub:

4. If we fused a llama, a kangaroo, an owl and a platapus together and somehow made a new animal, what would it look like? Which characteristics (if any) of each animal would be prominent in the new animal? Another animal with other characteristics and prominent features! :P I guess it is a herbivore that flies, swims and hops, with great boxing abilities! :D

5. Come up with an original title for a book about ice cream. An HMSChocolate Original.

6. What would you do if you found Atlantis? Live there forever.

7. Your dog ran away. Where would you go to look for him? Beside the nearest hydrant. :D

8. Make up an imaginary friend and describe him. Andy.. A truthful and trusted friend. Good-tempered, generous, outgoing, friendly. Can also fly and take me places. :)

9. What's your favourite disney movie? A LOT! (Glad you asked that :) ). I think "Lady and the Tramp" and "Finding Nemo" would be my best choices, but I like Lion King, Aladdin and High School Musical.

10. If you were an inventor, what would you invent? A device that spreads good in people (like that's possible ;) )

I hope none of these have been asked!

1. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?

2. Have you ever cried during a movie?

3. Do you know your bloodtype?

4. Do you believe in karma?

5. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved?

6. What is your first thought before you go to bed?

7. What is your first thought when you wake up?

8. What kind of music do you like?

9. What is one thing scientists should invent?

10.If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would you go?

11. What is one question you wouldn't want me to ask?

12. What's your favorite restaurant?

13. Best movie you've seen in the past month?

14. Coca Cola or Pepsi?

15. Are you a good cook?

I've some mean questions for you:

1. What do you know about Finland?

2. Which part of the United States is it located (East, West, Midwest?)

3. Why is ToK mandatory?

4. Is IB a conspiracy of bitter university professors who had to study a lot during their youth and now want to avenge?

I might come up with more!

1. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of? No one.

2. Have you ever cried during a movie? :D

3. Do you know your bloodtype? A+

4. Do you believe in karma? Well the concept is actually true to some extent. I mean being responsible for your actions and somehow mold your own future.. That's somehow true! But I don't believe in reincarnation.

5. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? hmm.. :(

6. What is your first thought before you go to bed? What are the wrongs I did in my day?! Let's see now..

7. What is your first thought when you wake up? Thank you God for a new day. Let's make it a fruitful one.

8. What kind of music do you like? Classical.

9. What is one thing scientists should invent? A device to spread good in people.

10.If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would you go? I'd rather be where I am, since I don't really look at the past.

11. What is one question you wouldn't want me to ask? This question.

12. What's your favorite restaurant? Applebee's. :)

13. Best movie you've seen in the past month? With the IB? Like that's possible! :blush:

14. Coca Cola or Pepsi? Neither. Both ruin one's health.

15. Are you a good cook? Depends. I make good spaghetti if that's what you mean! :lol:

Which is the best time/memory of your life? Which is the worst?

Personally, I don't like to talk about bad memories, since they open a lot of other memories.. I mean a door that never gets shut. But good memories I like to talk about.. Like the time I went to Disneyland Paris. Good times.. I didn't want to leave that place and wished I could actually live there. :blush:

1. What do you know about Finland? That it's not in the US.

2. Which part of the United States is it located (East, West, Midwest?) None.

3. Why is ToK mandatory? To let you think and open your horizons. To let you accept/refute facts as mere facts based on who or in what context they are told.

4. Is IB a conspiracy of bitter university professors who had to study a lot during their youth and now want to avenge? Not really. It's a group of thinkers who got together and made an organization different from the rest of the secondary level examination boards and organizations. One that they want to make a difference in this world and create open-minded (yet a bit tortured) generations. :blush:

if you'd want to be a book, what book would you want to be?

A philosophy book. To talk freely, express my thoughts and opinions and share some wisdom - mind you not a school book so as not to be imposed on people. Those interested may read it, and those not willing to simply don't.

Why do you like water so much? One of the best questions I have had so far.. I love water simply because it's the root of life. We wouldn't exist without it, right? It depicts the cycle of life - through its transformations and motion. It's moody - similar to moi! :lol: It's kind and generous, pure and colorless (unlike humans.. :( ). I could give a lecture until tomorrow morning and still not answer the whole question, but that's the general idea about it.

What is your star sign? (I know it isn't Aquarius :D ) True.. Scorpio.

Favourite season? Spring.

Favourite holiday? All holidays are great. :blush:

Edited by BIO-AQUA