May 2008 General Exam Discussion

BIO-AQUA

Dear May 2008 Candidates,

Thought of making this thread.. Might seem a bit early, but it wasn't that long since we started the IB and now it's almost ending. Days pass by so quickly, and poof! you're walking through the hall door and the examination papers are being handed in. The counter above is to count down the days, help you manage your time, give you an outlook.. See it the way you see it, it's your perception in the end. :D

Feel free to talk about anything related to this.. Good luck and hope we all succeed. :P

Yours truly,

BIO-AQUA

Edited by Deus

It's not too early. It's about time :P It is coming closer and closer...

Have you all finished your core and important internals by now? It'd be interesting to see how much people still have left and how different the revision time is. We for instance have just started on our last work/novel in A1 Swedish and A2 English. Feels a bit surreal. In psychology we also have started on our last part which is the option social psychology. Biology we have one option left (further human physiology) and some things left from human reproduction and nerves. In math we have only statistics and probability left. The only worrying thing is actually chemistry in which we still have half of organic chemistry left and two options :/

And the only internals left are written task in English, ToK essay and Swedish oral commentary yay :D Portfolio in the science are also there but they are being done all the way until the beginning of May :)

Oh and do you have mocks?

We're hopefully going on vacation starting tomorrow until the 29th, after which we have the language B individual oral and language A1 group oral. Then we have a vacation until the end of January, with the 5th of February marking the start of the mock exams.. (cixelsyD, make that 300% :D )

We have to be done with everything before 25th February since that's when the mock exams starts for us and lasts for two weeks. They pretty much make it like real exams, except that it's actually only a mock and they'll use the previous exams (May 2007). Which is why I refuse to even click on any links concerning it :D

We're hopefully going on vacation starting tomorrow until the 29th, after which we have the language B individual oral and language A1 group oral. Then we have a vacation until the end of January, with the 5th of February marking the start of the mock exams.. (cixelsyD, make that 300% :P )

Sounds pretty much like ours except that we have 3 weeks christmas vacation and then 1 week before the mocks.

The stress level eeeep. I am a bit happy that I don't celebrate christmas since this mean I have no excuse for NOT going to the university library to study during the holidays :) Things haven't gone well on the last tests so I really need to improve :)

We're hopefully going on vacation starting tomorrow until the 29th, after which we have the language B individual oral and language A1 group oral. Then we have a vacation until the end of January, with the 5th of February marking the start of the mock exams.. (cixelsyD, make that 300% :P )

haha, ya no kidding

I think my school's following a similar schedule.. only like 3 weeks behind caus our vacation starts on the 21st and ends Jan. 7th. Then I've got a ton of IAs to do including the english oral, the history IA, a ton of labs, etc. We're only gonna start our revision at the end of april =/

• 2 weeks later...
:0

I've already started putting notes together for chem.

Well, for the midterms... which is what our predicted grade is going to be based upon.

our school is very much similar to yours, but were not taking midterms.. they are actually MOCK exams... so far 3 are down and 3 are left. i only know that i got a 7 in English B HL, which is my predicted grade... less than 4 months now for my first IB math exam on may 7th i should go study >.<