May 2008 General Exam Discussion

BIO-AQUA

Guest julz_90

don't worry... lsome people I know started studying just a week before the exams, didn't really care about them and didn't fail in the end... so I think that if only you put just a tiny little bit of effort into it, you certainly won't fail! and you all sound like you are making a lot more than just a small effort...

well, I just meant to cheer you up a bit... hope that these months are not being like hell to you...

I am just going on as usual, doing all my hobbies besides school. I mean, I would get crazy, doing nothing else than studying!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
awful... I'm gonna fail ><

Awful too, time is running out.. :hug:

I just HOPE I'm prepared. I studied a lot within this last past week and I think it should suffice. But then again.. I'm just anxious..

SOOOOOOOOOO happy when it will be all over!! ^_^

Ok ladies and gents, just a few exam time housekeeping matters ^_^ .

In case some of you haven't noticed, we have an Exam Discussion forum. All exam discussion go in this forum, NOWHERE ELSE!! There are certain rules about discussing exams here, please make sure you read and follow these rules!

Tomorrow I will move this thread to the Exam Discussion forum and this can become your general exam discussion thread, where you can vent about which exams you've got left but please don't discuss subject specific exam material in this thread! Thanks.

Good luck to everyone :hug: