What would you do if you were in control of IB Survival.com

Graeme

i think this is a nonsense. please stop putting such idiotic questions. total nonsense site. hahahahahah

If you don't like the forum, or if you don't like the questions, you don't have to go on it.. Nobody is forcing you. But don't say it's idiotic.. Because it is helfull to me..

Enjoy IB.

:huh:

Nicely put Flow4421

• Like 2

i think this is a nonsense. please stop putting such idiotic questions. total nonsense site. hahahahahah

If you don't like the forum, or if you don't like the questions, you don't have to go on it.. Nobody is forcing you. But don't say it's idiotic.. Because it is helfull to me..

Enjoy IB.

:huh:

Nicely put Flow4421
Thanks ^…^' It's just tha hypocrits are my worst enemies.. They insult you, criticize you, but do the exact same things as you. He is registered as a member, but insults the forum as being idiotic.. How smart?

Anyways, i'll leave the debate right there, until he comes back😂

• Like 1

I would create a Computer Sciences thread. As it is classed in "other subjects" I feel a bit down.. I feel like my subjects are not known, or not valued by anybody, even though our community is smaal, it would look greater to have better arranged threads.

:rolleyes:

This has been addressed several times by several people on the moderating team, but I'll restate it here. Although yes, there are people who take these subjects and some of them do use the site, the number of people who do is relatively small and posts regarding these subjects are rather infrequent, and it is not worth making an entire subforum just for computer science, just for ESS, etc.

I would create a Computer Sciences thread. As it is classed in "other subjects" I feel a bit down.. I feel like my subjects are not known, or not valued by anybody, even though our community is smaal, it would look greater to have better arranged threads.

This has been addressed several times by several people on the moderating team, but I'll restate it here. Although yes, there are people who take these subjects and some of them do use the site, the number of people who do is relatively small and posts regarding these subjects are rather infrequent, and it is not worth making an entire subforum just for computer science, just for ESS, etc.

I agree with what you said, our community is way to small to have its own thread. I was just saying what i would do if i was in control of IB survival website :P

Perhaps instead of creating subforums for these subjects, you could make it easier for people to search on any topic related to ESS (or other subjects). Honestly, i feel like the searching bar rarely provides any help. When I type in ESS or FOA for example, I get 0 results. What makes it even more inconvenient for ESS students is that all the ESS topics are like buried under the Biology topics. The reason why I am proposing this is because I think looking at old posts can be helpful as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't change it much, only the looks of it and some communities would be added but apart from that, I would ask everyone to this survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KQXHBJF

Dude, do not post this stuff here. people will get to the survey when they do. As a general forum rule, please don't post stuff in different forums. Alright? No hard feelings

WOW! You are from Singapore!  I lived in Singapore for a long time until 8 years ago when I had to move to the U.S.  Well, anyway, I would allow for private chatting in this large, global, still expanding, and hub of a website.

I'm not from Singapore, I'm Mexican but I live in Singapore for now because of my father's work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think marketing or spreading the word of this website is neccesary,because absolutely no one in my school knew about this website until I showed them.

Maybe spreading the word about the site more across social media, making IB survival an internationally reknown site for IB students

I think marketing or spreading the word of this website is neccesary,because absolutely no one in my school knew about this website until I showed them.

Maybe spreading the word about the site more across social media, making IB survival an internationally reknown site for IB students

• Graeme unpinned this topic