What would you do if you were in control of IB Survival.com

Graeme

Elsa?? Look again, it's Hien, gents. *pouts* - We don't have a smiley for that. :P This will do :P

MWAHAHAHAHA he likes me better :D

lol I have no idea what that has to do with anything :P but I'll make that argument now hahaha

ok I will stop spamming now!

Thus far, I don't think anyone has gained 'automatic' VIP at a 100 posts

I did, lol. That's why I said it should be qualitative. Didnt really know it is. It seemed quantitative to me.

But now that almost all mod and admins said it, Im sure I'll never forget that fact. :S

If I was incharge, I would allow users to change skin color.

Edited by Aboo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would give at least a download preview to the newcomers like me. If I had a preview, I would pay for the website, but since I don't know what the downloads include, I will not get a VIP membership, which makes the website slightly useless.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. When we update the forum (hopefully within this month) I will add some previews for free :P .

However, if you would like a preview file of some sort, feel free to PM me and I will of course consider it :S .

Something I thought of saying, I dont see why people use this website just for downloading. :(

I never knew you can download stuff, I just joined the website because it just interested me.

Is there anyone else with the same view?

Umm..Graeme, I didnt really know where to put this, so I just put it here. If you know where it should be please move it. Thanks

Or any other admin or mod. ;)

If I were in control of IB Survival, I would impose a breast for tat download system. This means every time you upload something useful, you get a point. This point can be spent on downloading one thing. This is for the non- VIP's- once VIP is obtained, I would continue the same procedure. I am sure many non-VIP's have come up with similar ideas to gain access to downloadable material- and I understand that it is probably getting annoying :P But, it would be nice if such a system were implemented so that all can enjoy downloads and none would be freeloading. I still think the site is great and appreciate the helpful atmosphere :P

when i said once VIP i would implement the same procedure, i meant that VIP's will enjoy all the priviliges that they enjoy now. The exchange point system would only be for non- VIPs

Hi, I am new and I don 't know how to open the files . I am teacher of French IB , at my school they ask me to supervise a student for arabic extended essay and I would to see a sample for arabic . Can you help me ! I am registred but I have a message error when I am trying to open files. Thanks !

Faiza

Please check PM, thanks.

-RCX

• 3 months later...

Impose a minimum download limit post number of 10 or 15.

-or-

Impose a breast-for-tat policy where people get something, for contributing something.

Just to stop the freeloaders. Great initiative Graeme, it's definitely more umm cozy and close-knit than TSR or IBScrewed which is great!

Just let me point out the downside: people will start posting even though there is no need to post. Result: spam.

@OP

Mind creating a CommTech/IT forum? Even though I don't take any of those subjects, it's one of my hobbies; and I'd like to see whatever CommTech students are working on..

Edited by wikinerd

Impose a minimum download limit post number of 10 or 15.

-or-

Impose a breast-for-tat policy where people get something, for contributing something.

Just to stop the freeloaders. Great initiative Graeme, it's definitely more umm cozy and close-knit than TSR or IBScrewed which is great!

Just let me point out the downside: people will start posting even though there is no need to post. Result: spam.

You're also quoting a post made in 2007 =.=

Ad we do have a minimum post download policy. It's 100 posts.

• Graeme unpinned this topic