What would you do if you were in control of IB Survival.com

Graeme

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know if others have this problem, but i cant see quotations, media, or bold typing, or anything that is added with[xxx]. i just see what you would type if you were writing it.

Anyone else have this problem?

try to go to settings, general settings, posting settings, tick enable visual (RTE) editor

Posting Settings

• Enable visual (RTE) editor?

I hope this solves the problem :blink:

Edited by R&B not I&B

fine, I am facing the same problem now! haha. I think there might be a problem with the server thingy?

Hope so! Your quotation about you physics book is also blocking parts of you answer.. everything after "might be a prob" is covered. hehe

"I think there might be a problem with the server thingy?"

haha and do you know how to hide the physics book thingy?

the status update.

duh, Im so new to this forum

Would it be possible to make the youtube video embedding a tag rather than automatic? Sometimes I just wanna post a link to a youtube page rather than clog up the page with a video, though I do think that having videos right in your posts is neat and useful.

have you tried putting it in url tags instead of youtube tags? you'll have to do it manually for the video not to pop up [/ url]

how is it helpful? and what kind of forums are they on, IPB ones?

I would get the awards system up and running and if it is too much of a pain i would let certian VIP members give out awards and make some awards based on the suggestion thread in the about IBS section.

Definitely something I need to get done :)

Also, an arcade is coming soon!

Create a section for introductions

I'll discuss this with other staff :D

I would recommend what I see at other forums. That on the bottom of a topic, you can see how many others, and who, are reading the same topic at the same time as you.

I have found that helpful.

This can be done easily. This is disabled for performance reasons, but I'll look into turning it on.

I would like to see people's subjects combination but some of them dont put it in their signature nor about me. Maybe you might want to show it on our profile; like when we register we need to fill that in.

Seconded

we can add it as an option, but I'm not sure everyone will want to have it so we can't force it on anyone :)

• Graeme unpinned this topic