What would you do if you were in control of IB Survival.com

Graeme

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would make a review section containing games and quizzes.

I would also give every subject its own section, regardless of how popular it is, as people who do take, for instance, ITGS, have to comb through the entire "other subjects" forum in order to find what they need. I would further organize the forum into the subject groups, as having history and psychology separate but a group for "experimental sciences" is quite confusing to the eye.

Finally, I would like to change the mobile site, if possible. I am often on the mobile site as opposed to on an actual computer when I'm using the general discussion forums, and it is annoying to not be able to use emoticons or see signatures and flags. It would help if those features were still displayed.

• Like 1

something i wish that would be on this site is if we got notifications when someone quotes our post. when someone quotes it, it means they are speaking to me and i might what to reply..also if i answer someone i would like it if they knew!!! Please could you do this, it would help a lot..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

something i wish that would be on this site is if we got notifications when someone quotes our post. when someone quotes it, it means they are speaking to me and i might what to reply..also if i answer someone i would like it if they knew!!! Please could you do this, it would help a lot..

It is actually possible. Just press the notification symbol (the bell on top, next to the "sign out" button), and then on options. It should be in the first category, the one named "Topics & Posts."

• 4 weeks later...

Allow downloads to be available for non-vip members of ibsurvival, and add more ads. The vip members will not have ads while viewing the site.

There are some files that are able to be downloaded by all members, I think it's the general downloads or something like that section.

But IBSurvival is more of a forum, not a general downloads site. Yes there are files that you can download, but if files were open to everyone then people would just download the files and leave without contributing anything. I uploaded several of my history essays and notes on here, and I'd like it a lot more if the people who were using them were actually contributing to the site in some way, not using them for a last-minute essay for school that they had some time to do. If you would really like to download the files without having to get the 150 post requirement, you can always just purchase a subscription. And I'm sure you can find sample IAs, notes, etc if you google hard enough if that's all you really want.

• Graeme unpinned this topic