Bug report

Ruan Chun Xian

Ok here's where you report small bugs around the forum

Shoutbox was on every page but now moved to its places as before. :(

Spoiler tags currently not working, according to deissi. -Actually I just checked...it's working...for me, so it might just be deissi. :/

The "post by" thing is not working. I tried posting this as Admin. Didn't work. [This doesn't affect any of you except the admins so don't worry. :D ]

Anything else?

Still not working for me :D

*EDIT* Seems to be a Firefox problem then, it worked with Internet Exploiter... I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.11 (latest version). Might try upgrading to 3.0beta to see if it works

*EDIT2*

Works fine with Firefox 3.0b2!

Edited by deissi

Still not working for me :(

*EDIT* Seems to be a Firefox problem then, it worked with Internet Exploiter... I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.11 (latest version). Might try upgrading to 3.0beta to see if it works

*EDIT2*

Works fine with Firefox 3.0b2!

Thanks for testing. I'll try to find a way to get it working with 2.0.0.11 as soon as possible :D .

check the shoutbox for God's sake! it's the most entertaining part of the forum anyway :D /spam

anyway where's the arcade? I'm sure Laura is distressed :( and you promised a report manager :)

ya, I realized like 3 days ago that the arcade was missing and almost went berzerk... then I decided to check my e-mail so all is well hahaha