Bug report

Ruan Chun Xian

im really not sure about the bbcode issue, and i have investiagted in it somewhat. skin is not the problem, may be an IP: Board update but what i have noticed is it seems that each user developed their own status cache, so if you change your status posts where you didn't have status on your posts or that you had a different status keep the same status or abscence of stauts, even when updating. prehaps this IBS cache developed a confliction issue with old and new bbcode updates and it didn't work or something? idk only possibility i can think of since master graeme hasn't been on for a while and none of the other mods update it as far as i know.

• 4 months later...

Rofl, thats sloppy coding right there, why throw an exception if theres no exception handler. D:

Anyyway, is this a one off, or does it happen everytime?

Not a one off, still happening right now. Plus i can't see any of my comments, they don't even display that on my proflie page although it seems to work fine on everyone elses.

Graeme, It looks like a backend issue not a frontend issue; most probably a bug with the 'like' addon for the status feed.

Basically, PHP5 has a native way of handling errors, called exceptions. However, if you throw an exception, you need an exception handler to handle it, and display the relevant output. From the looks of the error message, there's no exception handler

• Like 1